Our Select Chicken patties are formulated as nature intended. With ground chicken meat, ground bone, organ meat, green beef tripe and no fruits or veggies, your pet will he healthy and thriving.
*Prices may vary by region
How to Serve
- Keep food frozen. When ready, thaw the necessary portion in the fridge. Patties will thaw in 12 hours (approximately).
- Store all unused portions in the fridge. Raw food should be used within 4 days.
- Not for human consumption.
- Handle all raw meat with appropriate care and hygiene. Wash all surfaces, bowls and utensils with hot, soapy water.
- DO NOT COOK. Contains ground bone.
- 4 lbs of 8oz patties (8 patties)
- 12 lbs of 8oz patties (24 patties)
Chicken meat, chicken bone, beef tripe, chicken liver & kelp.
|Fat (Min.)||13 %|
|Calories per Patty||429|
Find out how much you should be feeding your pet with our easy-to-use feeding calculator.Get Calculating