Chicken For Cats
Our Cat patties are raw done right. Every chicken patty is packed with farm-fresh ground chicken meat, triple-ground bone and organ meat. A purr-fectly nutritious meal.
How to Serve
- Keep food frozen. When ready, thaw the necessary portion in the fridge. Patties will thaw in 12 hours (approx.).
- Store all unused portions in the fridge. Raw food should be used within 4 days.
- Not for human consumption.
- Handle all raw meat with appropriate care and hygiene. Wash all surfaces, bowls and utensils with hot, soapy water.
- DO NOT COOK. Contains ground bone.
- 3 lbs of 3oz patties (16 patties)
Chicken meat, chicken bone, chicken liver & chicken heart.
|Calories per Patty||191|
Find out how much you should be feeding your pet with our easy-to-use feeding calculator.Get Calculating